Jay’s EasyPix Experience – Cellphone Budget Shoot
My EasyPix Verdict
I’m very pleased with the results! The vast majority of potential home buyers will view listings such as this one on laptops or mobile phones, and so the resolution of these images is not a huge concern as long as the main features can still be made out clearly. With the image enhancements, Day to Dusk, and virtual staging, I would normally charge someone over $300 for a professional shoot which takes over 6 labor hours from photoshoot to delivery. What I have here to market my property is absolutely phenomenal when my total cost of $101 is considered!
Hardware and Software
- Phone used: Apple Iphone 8 (see specs here)
- Camera App used: Built-in Apple camera app (Auto HDR)
- Wide-angle lens used: Xenvo
- Tripod Used: Amazon Basics Monopod
- Day to Dusk (2 images) – $6
- Image Enhancements (12 images) – $18
- Virtual Staging (4 images) – $80
- Total cost: $101
- Total Time spent by me: 30 minutes (including prepping property for photos)
This was a budget shoot, meaning no shutter remote, no supplemental lighting, and an inexpensive cellphone lens, and it came out great. If you feel you can go beyond the basics, please check out my Advanced Cellphone Real Estate Photography Tutorial or my Real Estate Photography Tutorial for some great tips on getting amazing images with EasyPix.